Steps for Adult Registration
Step 1: Take the TABE Test
Submit TABE assessment or completed college transcripts
Step 2: Complete Traviss Technical College Application
Step 3: Pay Application Fee ($30.00)
- Evening classes Monday-Thursday 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Day classes Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (some classes may vary)
- Financial aid available with transcripts
Most classes begin August 15, 2016
- Health Science programs may start on different days. Contact our Health Science Department at (863) 499-2700 ext. 265 for registration and class start dates
- Cosmetology and Practical Nursing classes only have two start dates
Contact Ms. Ruffin at (863) 499-2700 ext. 246 for more information.