The Center offers a variety of Evening programs for adults.
- Monday - Thursday, 2:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The following courses are offered in the evening:
- Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Technology
- Applied Academics for Adult Education
- Applied Welding Technologies
- English Literacy for Career and Technical Education, ECATE (Part-time)
- Practical Nursing
- Business and Industry Services
B&I classes are short-term classes designed for the general public.
Click here for course schedule.
For class schedule and availability, please contact our evening division staff at 863-499-2700.
A schedule of classes is available each semester in the Evening Division area; this schedule lists the classes offered, days and hours of the classes, and the cost of each class. A general description of content may be found in the program section of the catalog, with the exception of the following:
GED classes offer a variety of teaching methods, including computer and pencil/paper activities, to prepare students to master skills in the areas covered on the Tests of General Educational Development (GED); these areas include Language Arts Reading, Language Arts Writing, Math, Social Studies, and Science.