The Center offers a variety of Evening programs for adults.
- Monday – Thursday, 2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The following courses are offered in the evening:
- Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Technology
- Aircraft Airframe Mechanics (CFAA – Evening Only)
- Aircraft Power Plant Mechanics (CFAA – Evening Only)
- Avionics 1 (CFAA – Evening Only)
- Avionics 2 (CFAA – Evening Only)
- Energy Technician
- English Literacy for Career and Technical Education, ELCATE (Part-time)
- Applied Welding Technologies
- Business and Industry Services
Click here for Business and Industry course schedule.
For class schedule and availability, please contact our evening division staff at 863-499-2700.
A schedule of classes is available each semester in the Evening Division area; this schedule lists the classes offered, days and hours of the classes, and the cost of each class. A general description of content may be found in the program section of the catalog.